Best teacher!!!
12 replies
97 views
my computer teacher bcoz she is vry hot nd in my life my parents is my best teacher
my hindi teacher n english teacher n there r lots of good teachers in our school ...but i like hindi teacher n english teacher just bcz of them only iam little bit fluent in english n fluent in hindi....thanks to them.....hatsoff.
I guess it was my Dad. Dad was in the Military, and he taught mi all 'bout life. Was glad I heed to his instruction
My maths,chemistry and physics teacher. But I will say experience is the best teacher.
Dad my best teacher. But in school my English teacher is best.
My math teacher best
In my School lyf Best Teacher iz....My.....'DRAWING" teacher..
Hi
my experience or what have experienced in life.
My english teacher is best !!!
Maths teacher, after all she's my aunt...
Myself.