I Promise, I will never Leave you.
A little voice of yours makes me feel alive
A little hug of yours makes me feel happy
A little care of yours makes me feel perfect
A little love of yours makes me feel Complete
And a little ignorance of yours kills me inside
I find my reason for living in those moments
Which I have spent in ur care, with u
Now whatever pain I may get
I will never regret loving You
I wIll never Regret Loving You
13 replies
169 views
This words came straight from the heart of the one who hav a lot of heartache.
Beautifull. . . .words
its topic of the day
Beautiful poem.
Wonderfull topic,keep it up(
Wow! I Love it...
impressive!
Too much emotions never work! Be a little practical and move on!
Datz amazing buddy. Bravo!
Wow! Wonderful poem.
Nice dear
G8..Buddy..
Excellent Poem...