2WAP

nice fb post :D

7 replies 71 views
2 gals chatting . . 1st: yesterday me n my bf went for a date. I knew today was the big nite.. .. 2nd: really ? Wow. What hapnd next?.. . . 1st: He took me to his apartment. He kissed me gently and groped me from behind. .. 2nd: Wo www... then? . . 1st: Then he put his hand inside my skirt and caressed me down there. .. 2nd: You are so lucky.. what next?? . . 1st: He then unbuttoned the first button of my new red top that I got from pantaloons the day before.. .. 2nd: U got a new top?.. . . 1st: Yes it was on sale. I even bought a jeans.. .. 2nd: Is the sale still on?.. . . 1st: Yes come let's go shopping.. smiley :p

Log in or join to reply.