A woman went for fishing...
She enjoyed boating & got tired.
She sat, kept her things &
started reading a book...
Policeman came, said: Maam u r
in "NO" fishing Zone...
She said: "I am reading not
fishing."..
Policeman said:
"But u have all equipment & u
might start anytime."...
Woman shouted:"Im not fishing
here. Now u r sexually harrassing
me."...
Policeman said: "I am not doing
anything!"
She smiled: "Thats it! You have
all equipment & might start
anytime!"... 
**NeveR Argue with a women**
15 replies
128 views
Haha. 
Clever woman 
Lol 
_SnOwBoY_: A woman went for fishing...
She enjoyed boating & got tired.
She sat, kept her things &
started reading a book...
Policeman came, said: Maam u r
in "NO" fishing Zone...
She said: "I am reading not
fishing."..
Policeman said:
"But u have all equipment & u
might start anytime."...
Woman shouted:"Im not fishing
here. Now u r sexually harrassing
me."...
Policeman said: "I am not doing
anything!"
She smiled: "Thats it! You have
all equipment & might start
anytime!"... 
Were you dat cop lol ? Yes..Bro.. 
saahir: Were you dat cop lol ? 
_SnOwBoY_: Yes..Bro.. 
Lagey rah... munna bhai... Haha........Trolled....

9ice topic. . . . . . 
Nice 
-rgee- haha
-lol8-