2WAP

love me........ plz. plz. plz.

21 replies 234 views
smiley PPl I m not pathetic 2wap user....... you# .... only here who love me unconditional... r u common user nd king without crown.... our joker (sorry team) spread hatert in community.... they want power so they play game with puppet user.... so I need yr moral n emotional support... love me as common user nd post here... Thank you ..... I m not trusted in any 2wap joker
#2
saahir: We all love you Dashy. I didn't find any1 who hate you. We waperz always enjoy with your stuff.
..... smiley they love web page... r u love 2wap??????
#4
Dash, leme tell you a secret ^o^ Imagine this Take any Joker you want Remove staff tools from him/her Imagine again What he/she can do without tools Imagine again What they become without their tools Then you can laugh at them Because even without staff tools, you can do manything for this site Even without staffs tools you already become "Somebody" at this site ^o^ what about them? Sooo smiley Long Live Love!
#6
Idiot: Dash, leme tell you a secret ^o^ Imagine this Take any Joker you want Remove staff tools from him/her Imagine again What he/she can do without tools Imagine again What they become without their tools Then you can laugh at them Because even without staff tools, you can do manything for this site Even without staffs tools you already become "Somebody" at this site ^o^ what about them? Sooo smiley Long Live Love!
... 1st thank you for love me.... as common user.... smiley lover always trap in staff net.... Wapping is teach u not emo. attachment but it teach u explore world.... here I meet many nationalist n religious minded PPl ..... but I meet only some of PPl who know about deep web....
#8
Dashman: ... 1st thank you for love me.... as common user.... smiley lover always trap in staff net.... Wapping is teach u not emo. attachment but it teach u explore world.... here I meet many nationalist n religious minded PPl ..... but I meet only some of PPl who know about deep web....
Well, to be honest theres nothing good on Deep Web ^o^ Just visiting it again last night, and they are still dark as always smiley i heard they use bitcoin to pay every illegal stuffs there....Naaah...who knows
#10
Dashman: smiley PPl I m not pathetic 2wap user....... you# .... only here who love me unconditional... r u common user nd king without crown.... our joker (sorry team) spread hatert in community.... they want power so they play game with puppet user.... so I need yr moral n emotional support... love me as common user nd post here... Thank you ..... I m not trusted in any 2wap joker
Very funny, nobody hates u here, we all love u d great master
#14
Dashman: smiley PPl I m not pathetic 2wap user....... you# .... only here who love me unconditional... r u common user nd king without crown.... our joker (sorry team) spread hatert in community.... they want power so they play game with puppet user.... so I need yr moral n emotional support... love me as common user nd post here... Thank you ..... I m not trusted in any 2wap joker
I am haniel
#20
Dashy, Dashy... Let me tell you a great secret my friend. For as long as you love yourself, you will EXPERIENCE the love of others around you. Mankind was made to be loved, and love in return. Spread some of that love around, and you will be pleasantly surprised at the interest you earn on that investment. And to those that really don't love you, thumb your nose at them. Life is far too precious to waste time on lost causes. Love you bro

Log in or join to reply.