Which one do you prefer here ladies and gents. They are both classic brands, and have stood the test of time. Is it the crunchy flavorful Pringles that does the trick for you. Or is it that tantalizing, and zipping taste of Doritos. Now not everyone loves cheese. Or do they. Or maybe you prefer other brands?
"Doritos Or Pringles"
7 replies
145 views
I love cheese.
I like Pringles cheese and onion flavour , not too often as I'm not fan of snacks, but this definately when I get a hunger for those.
Me. . . .mr.perfect. . .
Terry: Which one do you prefer here ladies and gents. They are both classic brands, and have stood the test of time. Is it the crunchy flavorful Pringles that does the trick for you. Or is it that tantalizing, and zipping taste of Doritos. Now not everyone loves cheese. Or do they. Or maybe you prefer other brands?
Days have been passed away, but you are still in our minds. Please mind us.doritos!
Pringles...
Doritos