Best Android Mobile under Rs. 5000 range
13 replies
156 views
i will suggest that one which i have used, and currently using. micromax A57. ninja smartfone. it is a nice android device in 4500 inr only. just it has less battery backup. but nice processor 1Ghz. camera also praiseworthy. 
And if compared to Samsung galaxy star?
To be fair you wont get good ones from Sony or Htc as they dont make good phones in that price. Lumia good ones start from 520 which costs 10k.
So the ones left are micromax and samsung, both which I dont prefer, if you ask me to choose one, I will say get Samsung.
Its intreasting. . . . . .
i will suggest u dAt micRomax bolT a35 iz besT undeR 5000 ......!
what about iball andi????
M using Samsung galaxy ace duos. Its too good to used, this is best android. Nokia lumia 800 kept aside. Not that i boast but i recommend Samsung. Bought last month at the rate of 9500
i am not an Android user
I will be going for Techno Phantom A (F7)
I've bought xolo a500 finally, @rs 6190/- ..tell me if I made a wrong decision? (Initially its camera seemed bad and battery worst)
I think,you've done a mistake.You Shall have bought Maxx m70,Its a nice android smartphone.
I've changed my phone to an upgraded version xolo a500s ..
it is better but yet to see its durability
Eeprom: hmmmmm decisions decisions hope you keep this one a little longer
good specs again 
this one is good