Husband: Honey, if I died, would you
get married?
Sonic: Well, I suppose so.
Husband: Would you and he sleep
in the same bed where we do?
Sonic: I guess we would.
Husband: Would you make love
to him?
Sonic: Yes, he would be my hasband
then, dear.
Husband: And my glof club, would you
give it him?
Sonic: No dear, he is left handed.
_SonIcGirL_ with ?
21 replies
183 views
Sorry I m right hander
saahir ... who is left hander guy?????? 
saahir ... who is left hander guy?????? Dashman: Sorry I m right hander
saahir ... who is left hander guy?????? 
I'm not too dashy.
saahir ... who is left hander guy?????? very funny
saahir:
I'm not too dashy.
let's found out him... haha..i think she have other man that time
hahaha.
.g0tcha.!.
Hemmm
sonic. . . . . . .u r gr8
Ohh the two timer
I did not understand the joke 
Hahahahahahah 
saahir: Husband: Honey, if I died, would you get married? Sonic: Well, I suppose so. Husband: Would you and he sleep in the same bed where we do? Sonic: I guess we would. Husband: Would you make love to him? Sonic: Yes, he would be my hasband then, dear. Husband: And my glof club, would you give it him? Sonic: No dear, he is left handed.
ha ha ha ha ha. Dashman: Sorry I m right hander
saahir ... who is left hander guy?????? 
I am left handed guy
saahir ... who is left hander guy?????? khat_19: haha..i think she have other man that time
Hahaha 
nice joke ya
_SnOwBoY_: Hahaha 
_SonIcGirL_ with....u..?saahir: _SonIcGirL_ with....u..?
nice topic bro