Timelimit: 48 hours
Verses: 3 verses each
Rules: No freeposting by any user, if notice shall be penalised with deduction of 50 pluses. Therefor you post comes immediately after the match.
Judges: Shall be judged by votes. So the thread shall be open to the Shout box and final Judgement shall be carried out by Shaev7.
Prize: 150 pluses for the winner.
Lets spill blood!
Rebellion vs Sleekgurl
3 replies
331 views
This topic is closed to new replies.
*Clearing Throat*
Yeah I always came first like the first day of January.
REBELz always fluctuate the the last day of February.
On one spot like dummy He's flow are just stationary.
You are as good as dead,I'll get you a mortuary.
Cos my rap is like Boxing,I'll strike you with Punchlines.
Medal of honour,am always on the frontline.
Dark was the game till I came like your sunshine.
I ain't taking war game but watch out for land mines.
Isaiah 3:11 check that,am sure you'll know the right thing.
My rhyme words killeth,I strike you like lightening.
Here is an advice if your curiosity is heightened.
Just because you bleach doesn't mean you're enlightened.
like 3rd law of motion,I load verses like a gun.
accurate keeper,hope you'll catch this like Bufon.
but I ain't talking ball now,I kick bomb.
16 lines too long to battle a Faggot......AM DONE!
MATURED RAP PLZ.........
TIME ELAPSED!!!
Sleekgurl wins.
Rebellion could have be choked due to some personal bizness. Well there is more room for re-match!