which number will u give to the person above u?
1= I like you
2= I love you
3= You're funny
4= You're cool
5= I don't really care for your personality
6= I wanna be you
7= You're sexy
8= You have a nice body
9= I hate you
10= You're boring
11= your gay and your just a waste of air
12= You have an awesome personality
13= I want a kiss
14= I wanna be your best friend
15= I want to go out with you
16= I'm looking for a relationship with you
17= be wit me
18= you're cute
19= I don’t know you well enough
20= I want you in my life
21= lets give it another try
22= I can forgive you lets try it!
23= no one can ever replace u
24= being your friend is really great
25= u never change
26= u silly as hell
27= I miss u
28= I want u and only u
29= can we just make up for old time sake!
30= I want a one night stand with u
Which number will u give
19 replies
94 views
I'm confused.
25... for saahir
3 for Dash..
9.. for lelsi ....
sorry madam
3 namber
Wait I give u 25
Thanks Dash that's a compliment
, 25 for you 
Oh then I give u 1st rank 

abcd
Zero coz its hero
12 & 4
2 for lelsi
Lelsi: 3 for Dash..
2 for lelsi5 for Charming prince
4 for ali bhai
19 to all my buddies
18 for u 