Missing users names
Shena
It is fun zone topic then missing.... sonic girl... scarlate n rhowzz... Philippines user
perhaps they change nicks?
I just registered in April, I don't know any one here 
2 many 2 say
bt i miss thm
black_listed i missed his posting
her nick was something like.. ghostfox or such... I dnt remember
eeprom is missing for a bit as kingfisher didn't like him wiping his ass with the kohran,but stupidly doesnt realise its his favourite choice for such ,a little harsh but fit for the purpose ,and he'll contine using it regardless of ANY bans
Terry: black_listed i missed his posting
where heck is oldskool 2wappers?
Terry: black_listed i missed his posting
his wth me..--CaTeRpILLaR--:
his wth me..
..
hope she all right... kumz worried for herTerry: black_listed i missed his posting
i missed him too his very naughtypoccNN_AbRB0ra: eeprom is missing for a bit as kingfisher didn't like him wiping his ass with the kohran,but stupidly doesnt realise its his favourite choice for such ,a little harsh but fit for the purpose ,and he'll contine using it regardless of ANY bans
Eeprom is admin horraaaayyyyyyy lolDashman: hope she all right... kumz worried for her
I am?????? O.ohi..bby main memberr //
Terry: black_listed i missed his posting
tery bby you ok Milky ,chx ,
Tamanna 
_SonIcGirL_: I miss ahen
you will miss many