When you see someone at a weeding ! how you feel about them. Tell if you were the bride or the groom !!
What you feel!!!
16 replies
63 views
itZ too borinG deRe -bore-
Always feel 

I feel happy for them. And i wish them happy married life.
I always imagine about my wedding with my love
When I see someone's marriage. i feel hurt.
Because of man's freedom ends after marriage.
Individual responsibility increases.
So I feel terrible wedding day.
I Always g0OD feel
I would feel myself as a messenger of God in perfection of His Creation.
And i start to see day dream of my

Dreaming.
I hate going to weddings cz I hate having to dance and walk around for hours in a Saree! Lol! But it always amuse me when I see the groom's face light up as the bride walks in. That alone shows how much he looks fwd to spending the rest of his life with her. And then I wish I could marry my girlfriend here in SL someday... 
_SonIcGirL_: why?
cuZ deRe r too manY croWd on it....
avoiD to go on anYone's maRRIage anivarsaRy...!bUt like to go on the indian baarat nd nthg else...
coz dere r too maNy
dere..!
confusng
Its always nice 2 see 2ppl happy 

Hate going to weddings. Nowadays weddings have become a showoff ceremony, and less of a ritual.
Feel good....