I remember the time when we used to talk whole night, and I remember our ''sorry's'' after we had a lil fight, but all these things can never happen to me again,because now I remember the time you leaving me, giving me a lot of pain. My day used to start with you trying to wake me up,and my nite was full of imaginations of us having a hug, even today.
Are you because of whom my eyes open every morning,and after realising that you were just in the dream,it starts moaning. Holding your hand used to make me feel that I'm not so alone, talking of love through.
Where are you?
9 replies
112 views
U remind me .. 3 idiot song.. just forget lyrics ...
Tum hi ho ab tum hi ho
So sad.. love makes you behave strange and do crazy things.
nice topic
Hmmmm, should not comment
Bhaia all is well
Sadly and also romantic 
Love?? Whats tat?
I am here