When I'll be dead....., your tears will flow,.. But I won't know... Cry for me now instead!
You will send flowers,.. But I won't see... Send them now instead !
You'll say words of praise,.. But I won't hear.. Praise me now instead !
You'll forget my faults,.. But I won't know... Forget them now, instead !
You'll miss me then,... But I won't feel... Miss me now, instead !
You'll wish... you could have spent more time with me,... Spend it now instead !!
Moral......
''Spend time with every person you love, every one you care for. Make them feel special, for you never know when time will take them away from you forever.''
Now, instead....!
13 replies
142 views
Very good , nice one
Nice piece
Good... i love this. keep sharing bro 
Nice yeaa frn
Good. I like this topic.
Wow!! Its nice! 
yeah!! True
Nice post thanks for sharing.
What an EPIC poem.
So sweat. Explain. . .tn q
Good very nice...
Do you have any idea what I am talking about?