2WAP

Your family wasn't thr to do the romance wid u

7 replies 103 views
Boy : Do you love me more than your family? Girl: No, boy: Why? Girl: K, listen to this, "When i started to walk, I fell, you were not there 2 pick me up. but my mom was. When I went outside, you were not there 2 hold my finger but my dad was. When I cried, you didnt give me your toys to play but my brother and sister did. My family is more precious than anything else .." ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! boy: awwww www.... But when you felt romantic, your family was not there to do the romance with you pagal larki ...
#1
Emo_CutE_GiRl_: Boy : Do you love me more than your family? Girl: No, boy: Why? Girl: K, listen to this, "When i started to walk, I fell, you were not there 2 pick me up. but my mom was. When I went outside, you were not there 2 hold my finger but my dad was. When I cried, you didnt give me your toys to play but my brother and sister did. My family is more precious than anything else .." ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! boy: awwww www.... But when you felt romantic, your family was not there to do the romance with you pagal larki ...
[quote=Emo_CutE_GiRl_]Boy : Do you love me more than your family? Girl: No, boy: Why? Girl: K, listen to this, "When i started to walk, I fell, you were not there 2 pick me up. but my mom was. When I went outside, you were not there 2 hold my finger but my dad was. When I cried, you didnt give me your toys to play but my brother and sister did. My family is more precious than anything else .." ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! boy: awwww www.... But when you felt romantic, your family was not there to do the romance with you pagal larki ... ! ! ! But I was there...

Log in or join to reply.