Heated Gold is called
Ornament;
Beated Copper is called
Wire;
Compressed Carbon is called
Diamond;
And
Heated, Beated & Compressed person is called
Husband !
(copy & paste)
Husband
20 replies
80 views
husband tht always think he is ryt, he is most perfect against his wife. But still husband is the one who can be the most caring ,loving and understanding to his wife.. !
Take a tip .ourheart.
super bro. . . .gud 1 . . . . .
Nice social science using by topic creator
9ce 1 yup
_SonIcGirL_: surperb
u like.. diamond.wire.ornaments .. Dashman: u like.. diamond.wire.ornaments ..
All in one & I.e. Hasband. Superb Bro.. you rockz
Nice post
thanks for sharing.
I need a bf first, before i get a husband
Heated, Beated,cheated &Compressed person is called husbsnd.
Yea :/
Exellent topic 

that person also called an engineer 
[quote=chaPPies]I need a bf first, before i get a husband
Am i deserve to be your bf
I need gf first, before i get married..
[quote=KingFISHER]
Am i deserve to be your bf [/;quote]
May be I.
bf=best friend.
chaPPies: I need a bf first, before i get a husband
Am i deserve to be your bf
[quote=KingFISHER][quote=chaPPies]I need a bf first, before i get a husband Awsome
Superb 
Superb...