Well I want to know if there is any way of using net of my pc (which is broadband) on my smartphone through usb cable without rooting my device... I have no wifi router and have no intention to buy one.. So if any one has any idea please let me know..
Little Help
8 replies
132 views
Use tethering and portable hotspots of your phone and connect to your laptop/pc..
Exactly the same problem here.
Eternal_Knight: Well I want to know if there is any way of using net of my pc (which is broadband) on my smartphone through usb cable without rooting my device... I have no wifi router and have no intention to buy one.. So if any one has any idea please let me know..
Cherry_mae: Use tethering and portable hotspots of your phone and connect to your laptop/pc..
they are for wi-fi ...yes also you can use Virtualrouter to creat wifi for phone.
What I want to know is how to change LAN to user data via cable as I dont have a wifi router.
Eeprom: dont know if its possible by cable and would br rather restricted, but you can share your pc internet connection with other devices via wifi ,essentially turning your wifi enebled pc into a wifi hotspot,no router required,jusy need software like www.connectify.me/
Buy mini Wi-Fi USB adapter from online or local pc market. Its way cheaper than Wi-Fi router.
Eternal_Knight: ... I have no wifi router and have no intention to buy one.. So if any one has any idea please let me know..
Check this: Turn Your PC Into A Wifi Router And Share Your Home Internet With Any DeviceEeprom: dont know if its possible by cable and would br rather restricted, but you can share your pc internet connection with other devices via wifi ,essentially turning your wifi enebled pc into a wifi hotspot,no router required,jusy need software like www.connectify.me/
downloaded it but it does work on my laptop...Someone: Check this: Turn Your PC Into A Wifi Router And Share Your Home Internet With Any Device
vitual router does not work with windows 7..