To: All Mod&Admin
Dear Staff,
It is advised that you come
to work dressed according
to your salary. If we see you
wearing Prada sneakers and
carrying a Gucci bag we
assume that you are doing
well financially and
therefore you do not need a
raise. If you dress poorly,
you need to learn to manage
your money better, so that
you may buy nicer clothes
and therefore you do not
need a raise. If you dress in-
between, you are right
where you need to be and
therefore you do not need a
raise.
Personal Days:
Each employee will receive
104 personal days a year.
They are called Saturday and
Sunday.
Lunch Breaks:
Skinny people get 30
minutes for lunch as they
need to eat more so that
they can look healthy.
Normal size people get 15
minutes for lunch to get a
balanced meal to maintain
their average size. Fat
people get 5 minutes for
lunch, because that's all the
time needed to drink a Slim
Fast and take a diet pill.
Sick Days:
We will no longer accept a
doctor statement as proof
of sickness.
2wapworld staff office memo=)
32 replies
200 views
Thanks I'm not in team. 
And what's about for rest of the Users??
Bore..........???? 
BoHemiAn_Ar!jEEt: And what's about for rest of the Users??
Bore..........???? 
all team member cat walk against us.. we clap themGucci bag
Dashman: all team member cat walk against us.. we clap them
Haha.........Yes we can do this!!! I dun care...!
After reading it anyone dnt want to be a staff

BoHemiAn_Ar!jEEt:
Haha.........Yes we can do this!!! 
don't free post here . Sonic report topic to team Dashman: don't free post here . Sonic report topic to team 
Let her Report........I've the powerof the ordinary users.You know the no. Of Users is more than no. Of staffs!! 1% response
*I
m
o
i
Hey...I am not in staff ....so why you are curious about what I wear? .dd1. @Dash
Someone:
I wanna resign after reading this 
same here EmmLee: Hey...I am not in staff ....so why you are curious about what I wear? .dd1. @Dash
sorry . Buddy 1st... I m just curious for yr dress..
And u shud also give a week notice incase ur going to die so we can arange for u to train some one else in ur place
U will not get any leave for funerals, is no use coz u cant do anything for the dead.
unrest is starts in staff team, moreover they shall be going on strike against office memo
Poor staff 