Once I asked Fantasy's husband,
"What is the secret behind
ur happy married life?"
He said,"You should
share responsibilities with
due love and respect to each
other. Then absolutely there
will be no problems."
I asked,"Can you
explain?"
He said,"In my house, I
take decisions on bigger
issues where as my wife
decides on smaller issues.
We do not interfere in each
other's decisions."
Still not convinced,
I asked,"Give me some
examples"
He said,"Smaller issues like which car
we should buy, how much
amount to save, when to
visit home town, which Sofa,air conditioner, refrigerator to buy, monthly expenses, whether to keep a maid or
not etc are decided by my
wife. I just agree to it"
I asked,"Then what is
your role?"
He said,"My decisions are
only for very big issues. Like
whether America should
attack Iraq, whether Britain
should lift sanction over
Zimbabwe, whether to
widen African economy,
whether Sachin Tendulkar
should retire etc. Do you
know one thing, my wife
NEVER objects to any of
these"
Fantasy's husband take decision on bigger issue
10 replies
125 views

.hahaha. he speaking like dash
Rather stay alone 
hahaha
Important role 
I not get any joy
topic n post
topic n postreally!! hehe ...I don't know b4 ...
Proud to be Single!!

one sonicYe to apne ghar ki kahani suna di aapne 