A Man dies.
.
.
.
In heaven he sees a large Wall full of Clocks..
.
.
He asks angel:"Wht r these 4 ??
.
.
.
Angel ansr:"These r Lie Clocks, evry person has lie
clock! Wnevr
u lie on earth, clock moves."
.
.
.
D man points 2wrds a clock n
asks: Whose clock is this ??
.
.
.
Angel says: its Mother Teresa's.
It never moved, showing that
she never told lie.
.
.
.
The man asks: Where is J.A.R.V.I.S :'s clock ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Angel replies: That's in our office... we use it as
TABLE FAN...
J.A.R.V.I.S =)
24 replies
142 views
he beat Dashy in lying 
My clock is chopper fan 

_SonIcGirL_:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The man asks: Where is J.A.R.V.I.S :'s clock ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Angel replies: That's in our office... we use it as
TABLE FAN...
. Nice ..J.A.R.V.I.S means Mr. 420 Terry: he beat Dashy in lying 
he is lying official me using unofficial lie 
Dashman: . Nice ..J.A.R.V.I.S means Mr. 420 
J.A.R.V.I.S:
I will kill you.
telling truth is not sin or crime .. I m innocent .. kill sonic girl .. she inspired me to provoke herewow lies has been utilities, one as a table fan other as a rescue operation in uttarakhand 
whose clock is big and fast ? according to me ,,,,, dashman's clock
HandsomeHeart: whose clock is big and fast ? according to me ,,,,, dashman's clock
1st time agree .. but its comedy club Table fan without electricity or as show piece?
Lolx.. Jarvis bro! 
lolzzz 
ohh hoho too fast 
lol jarvis you lie so much 
_SonIcGirL_: A Man dies.
.
.
.
In heaven he sees a large Wall full of Clocks..
.
.
He asks angel:"Wht r these 4 ??
.
.
.
Angel ansr:"These r Lie Clocks, evry person has lie
clock! Wnevr
u lie on earth, clock moves."
.
.
.
D man points 2wrds a clock n
asks: Whose clock is this ??
.
.
.
Angel says: its Mother Teresa's.
It never moved, showing that
she never told lie.
.
.
.
The man asks: Where is J.A.R.V.I.S :'s clock ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Angel replies: That's in our office... we use it as
TABLE FAN...
Dashman: . Nice ..J.A.R.V.I.S means Mr. 420 
no he's nt 420..
he's 840