2WAP

***Terrifyin english by an Indian PT SIR*.. :D

10 replies 147 views
smiley 1. there is no wind in the football. 2. I talk, he talk,why you middle talk? 3. you rotate the ground 4 times 4. you go&understand the tree. 5. I'll give clap on your face. 6. bring your parents with your mother&father 7. why haircut not cut 8. why are you looking outside at monkeys when I am in class?? 9. throw paper in dustbin or I'll throw myself. 10. open the window let environment come inside.. 11. stand in corner of the circle... 12. keep the chair on the side of my mouth... 13. sleep in ihe class its ur bedroom 14. both three of you,stand up! 15. Open the window&let come the airforce in. 16. Take take don't give. smiley
#9
I think indians are the perfect english speakers(Perfect grammar),better than US & UK(U won't need subtitles)... talk about china and all, they dont even GAF about english . . . Just saying smiley

Log in or join to reply.