Well it took me sometime but rather than going for an OS which lags alot and has too many things to eat battery, I got an OS which is super elegant and has microsoft support.
Yes, today I got my Nokia LUMIA 720 because of reviews which were flattering. Not only was the camera good but the looks were geeezzzzzzzz ! Curved Gorrila Glass and 2000 mah battery
Love the interface and low light imaging. Took me 5 days ,visited almost a hundred forums and got to know that this phone is an awesome one. Very Less cons which include market place has to grow but pros are lot more.
I have the Lumia now and a huge battery Godfather
My First Smartphone.
33 replies
791 views
INR 18100 but you should be able to get it for less.
Rebellion:
Price?
J.A.R.V.I.S: INR 18100 but you should be able to get it for less.
@what price you bought it?500 discount, I dont buy phones online or you can get it in 16.5 k.
Rebellion:
@what price you bought it?
This is more than 1,200 SR. But I'm goin to get the lumia 520 which half of the price
Yes , that phone is winner all the way because it gives alot in small budget.
Manal: This is more than 1,200 SR. But I'm goin to get the lumia 520 which half of the price
I heard Lumia has a different slot for special type of Sims than normal ones
Yes it has a micro sim slot, but who cares I am sure I wont be changing sims anymore
Rebellion: I heard Lumia has a different slot for special type of Sims than normal ones
Wao datz close 2 #48,000 nigeria naira
Its Really Smart,Not Coz Its Not an Android OS .But It has Microsoft Support,thats the advantage........I don't think about Price Much...............,.........But Really Nice Phone.Congo Bro!! 
It looks really nice ! Congrats and happy exploring the new toy
Rebellion: I heard Lumia has a different slot for special type of Sims than normal ones
I thought nowadays phones use microsims ? The ipad also uses microsims, thats what i know. And samsung galaxy note 2. Thats a great phone and also looks beautiful. but u wanted to get android, right? howewer windows phones are much better than android. congrats. 
What I like most abt this mobile is its touch screen response. Good choice and I am sure you will enjoy using it.
Nokia has given alot of apps for gps
Awesome.
Eeprom: install route tracker and go for a walk drive,hike etc and see how accurate the gps is 
Supersense touch to be exact
Someone: What I like most abt this mobile is its touch screen response. Good choice and I am sure you will enjoy using it.
This one uses microsim
Nautica:
I thought nowadays phones use microsims ? The ipad also uses microsims, thats what i know. And samsung galaxy note 2.