I want to sleep,
Please don't wake me up!
I know only in dream
I can still find you ...
Let my eyelids to be locked,
Don't try to stop me!
I know only in dream
Only there you love me ...
Let me arrive in the land of dreams...
Only there, you and I, we form a number 2
Only in dreams,only there, we can be together!
I want to sleep forever,
If, in dreams you're mine,
I don't want to wake up anymore,
-If only there do you love me ...
I'll live my life always dreaming
If you'll be mine,
I want nothing more,
Just a dream, just YOU and I ...
And if I am forced to wake up,
I want a deep sleep
In Heaven to open my eyes.
And if even in Heaven you will not be mine,
I'd like to go in hell...
There, where people burn alive.
I don't care about me,
What would happen to me.
Nothing hurts more
Than that I'm not yours.
So, let me, please ...
Don't wake me up from the dream.
The dream where there is you,
And EVERYTHING'S SUBLIME...
Don't wake me up...
12 replies
84 views
Beautiful... nicely composed.
saahir: Beautiful... nicely composed.
Thank you.....EmmLee: Thank you.....
_SonIcGirL_: awesome .holdme.
Thank you, Nirja! amazing words..i'll give u some flowers 
Awesome words
K dolphins don't want to disturb u.... 

Oh ! So sweeeeet 
Absolutely beautiful
Your poetry moves me from where I sit to an ocean of emotion. 
Ragnorak: Absolutely beautiful
Your poetry moves me from where I sit to an ocean of emotion. 
Thank you, my love....ily..
nice one in dreams..kip it up
Dnr wake me up till septemberz end