2WAP

when I was a kid

3 replies 58 views
• I'd put my arms in my shirt and told people I lost my arms • Would restart the video game whenever I knew I was going to lose • Had that one pen with four colors, and tried to push all the buttons at once • Waited behind a door to scare someone, then leaving because they're taking too long to come out. • Faked being asleep, so I could be carried to bed • Used to think that the moon followed our car • Tried to balance the switch between On/Off. • Watching two drops of rain roll down window and pretending it was a race • The only thing i had to take care of was a school bag. • Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death that a tree was going to grow in my tummy• • Closed the fridge extremely slowly to see when the lights when off. • Used to go everywhere without the fear of being kidnapped... Add what you did when you were a kid...

Log in or join to reply.