fastest browser
25 replies
344 views
Uc web browser!
Opera. I wish it comes on windows phone.
Yes I want it any idea?
Eeprom: you.can get opera link on windows phone.but its only syncing bookmarks etc into window.explorer
UC is chinese so I do have security concerns.
Eeprom: like everything else it's im the windows phone marketplace app just search opera , there's also a UC webbrowser and unlike the opera link that is actually a browser and quite customizable 
Mozilla are not coming
Eeprom: like everything else it's im the windows phone marketplace app just search opera , there's also a UC webbrowser and unlike the opera link that is actually a browser and quite customizable 
Yes, that is right, I heard they are removing all third party facebook apps because only then zuckerburg will allow a official one.
Eeprom:
yes its chinese theyve not cleared my bank account just yet
but nodoubt microsoft will have fully checked it before its gets allowed to be on winphone platform,its not as open as android where some apps are scrutinised. on winphone its all must meet their strict requirements,hence no opera browser yet
opera mini 7.1 is very good.,
full version of opera v12,never used opera mini,i prefer the full version.
East Or West UC Browser Is the Best...... 
I think the best and top browser is Mozila.
Uc.browser 9.1
I think samsung
ya opra mini is realy the best browser
opera is the fastest for most mobiles,it much better than the built in stock browser.
Opera mini moded
Am using d fastest opera moded by me 4 my phone only.
opera mini in nokia
i pRefer uc n opeRa...!
opera and uc browser
i use opera mini 7.1 ..,