2WAP

saahir's comedy club

57 replies 482 views
Einstien and an indian guy sitting next to each other on a long flight.. Enstien: Let's play a game. I'll ask you a question, if you don't answer, pay me :5/- and if answer me I'll pay you :500/- Einstine asks the first question: What distance is from Earth to Moon? Indian pays :5/- Now asks indian: What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes down with four? Einstien searches on net and asks all his smart ones. After an hour search he pays :500/- to indian. Einstein going nuts & asks: So well, what goes up hill with 3 legs and comes down with four? Indian reaches his pocket and pays Einstien :5/- Einstien fainted... (Copy/Paste)
#5
' War and Peace' Two soldiers were having a chat during their free time. Ist soldier: Why did u join the army? 2nd soldier: I didn't have wife and I loved war. So I joined army. But how about you? Why did you join army? Ist soldier: I joined b'coz I had a wife and I loved peace! (Copy and Paste)
#20
" In China ".... John & Smith sitting in a Chinese Restaurant. Smith asked John : Are there China born Jews in this country? Smith: I don't know. Jhon: Why don't we ask the waiter? When the waiter came by, John asked him, Are there Chinese Jews here? Waiter: No Chines e Jews sir. Are you really sure ? John asked again, I can't believe there are no Chinese Jews. Waiter: We have, Orange Jews, Prune Jews, Grape Jews, Tomato Jews, but we have no Chines Jews.

Log in or join to reply.