why ppl join team???
14 replies
190 views
i was on team many years ago and was sheite so left of own accord.....for many perhaps the staff position online fills some POWER void they have offline
he he
sometimes some staff wil ban u without reason... then wat wil u do?
Sonu009: he he
sometimes some staff wil ban u without reason... then wat wil u do?
fight with them if wrongly ban u... but join team its not solution ....yes.. joining staff team is not solution.
as user i have more power than staff.
I am greedy user
actually I am the leader of all greedy users
It all depends on how actually you think. 
Kick out when someone deserve to be kicked out.
KingFISHER: Kick out when someone deserve to be kicked out.
NOT TRUE more likely kicked out when dont brown nose admins enough Using site with freely!! Good ideA!!
KingFISHER: Kick out when someone deserve to be kicked out.
You deserved the mostThey join because GUMSLOAN are handsom 
Staff has many responsibilities even more than the power itself. And they do it for free, no one pays them to clean shxts we make
So I guess a just respect will be adequate.
KingFISHER: Kick out when someone deserve to be kicked out.
oh yeah
Try an kick me Nautica: Staff has many responsibilities even more than the power itself. And they do it for free, no one pays them to clean shxts we make
So I guess a just respect will be adequate.
ask