Why do I Love u So much....???
I've no Answer for that....Coz
whenever I see
U...
My Heart beats Faster...
I thanx to god for having u in my
life...
I pray to him jus 4 this time "plz
listen 2 me &
do not apart us"
I alwayz feel happy with U
I wish I can bring the whole
World down ur
feet...
Ur smile always Giggles me...
Ur Voice extend my pulse rate...
I knw U never Noticed that
Whenever U r not
looking at me I always stare at
you... to see
u,& dont wanna miss a single
second...
I knw I shall not speak to U about
all this...
but whenever U've a question in
your mind...
why do i love u so much...?
12 replies
134 views
u
have same feelings as me lastime whrn i'm in love.bt right now something happened to us cos of
someone made our relationships broken.n i feel as suffer n all like end
in my life.bt i still perhaps for us to be together as a firstime we
met.
anyway nice poem keep it up.
I dont know about love feelings. . . . .
Coz
iam solo. . .
you love that your partner so much because you are so stuck on him
Love is power to move everything
f ur inl0ve u cann0t see anything wr0ng wd ur partner..
If we fall in love with some one. We should express it to whom we love.
Coz he deserves tat love from u..
To love is not an easy way,we should mentally.prepared..bt love does not tel when they cums..so be prepared can givs u head ache sumtyms.
.
good poem 
You are Necessary for Me As Heart Is Necessary For the Beats........ 

love is the finnest thing that has ever happen to me...'u don't fall-in-love but grow-in-love.love is finding dat special someone who u want to spend d rest of ur life wit.love is lettin someone else into ur hrt,love is givin.love is takin someone else baggage.love is a commitment,love is eternal,it is fun
Why I love you???
I love you some much because nature loves everything on it,
The rate at which you gaze at me makes me feel like you a file extension of me.
When I wake up each morning I heard chirping birds, I smile and I begin to feel your presence.
When Am in the shower I whistle lots of songs especially that that sounds like mockingbirds.
Then when I hit the room for cosmetics and creamin I smell your whole body in me.
I can't phatom your being cus the blossom flowers of ornaments represents your hairs.
Your beauty comes from your smile, your anger even makes me feel feverish.
I love because God made you specially for me, and when you not there I don't feel God's presences.
When you cry I cry, and when you smile I smile.
Is there anything about you I have not mention?
Yes! I love you because whenever we are not together, I feel we together and safe with you in me and I in you.