Is anybody else having problems with opera mini 4? Many sites I use won't work at all there today, but on the slooow browser they will. Why not on opera, I wonder... ?
Opera freeze!
6 replies
167 views
im.use symbian opera mini and when its seems slow.ive gone settings/advanced /protocol and change from either socket to http ..or .if youve.been online ages.just restart it can helps 
I tried the socket thing, so I got through and could navigate, great! Twitter was dead completely before, but 2wap still worked. Strange! Thanks,
hope it keeps alright.
opera team is showing some tricks I think.....coz, just now I downloaded opera for android..... for the first 30 mins it was tooooo fast..even more than 3G fast.....after 30 mins, opera asked to rate it.......I rated it as excellent ...after that it seems to be very very slow....,m really dissapointed.......shxtttttt
Clearing cache wud help if u hav been visiting large webpages.. But still opera mini auto clears memory frequently..
why is everyone using old versions of opera? I use v12 for android and have never had any problems with any web page.
My opera 5 also freeze. Not all ppl has android