Two angelic eyes, two green eyes ... they hurt me deeply once ...I was hurt by the beauty of this color which I see it all around me, in the trees ... even the grass which I walk on, urges me to love this color ...But I was afraid to let me fall in love again of two green eyes, which once had broke my heart, my dreams and trust ...I've always loved this color, but I also tried to hide myself from it, as I thought it would hurt me again ...It has passed many years since two green eyes hurt me and since then I try hard to not let another two green eyes to get close to me ...God or fate has a strange sense of humor, I ran of green eyes but, I could not hide myself from them ...And today two green eyes stole my heart, I have fallen for them, without willing ... without knowing! Because when love comes, doesn't knock on the door....But I feel it's different this time, these two serene eyes are clear, and I can see through them the soul of who bears them...I can read them, I can see thousands of dreams and hidden desires ...I can see the truth and love ...Yes, I'm sure that this time I'm not wrong, I have nothing to be scared of, these two green eyes will not hurt me again, because inside of them, there is love and sincerity, trust and loyality ...For these two green eyes I exist only as a woman, for them beauty and perfection bears only my name ...I am happy that I managed to overcome my fear and let these two green eyes look beyond my soul ...because your look can strips me of secrets, and in front of them I remain wide open just like a book where you can read page after page ....How much I love these two green eyes, I am not able to tell you ... there are no words to express it, but yeah ... I can tell your eyes are burning like two sparks which warms my soul ...Over little time these green eyes will watch me closely ... and I want you to know that when that happens, I'll melt myself like a candle ...Take care of your eyes, my love, because they are my precious gift and I love them with all my heart! 
These two green eyes...
23 replies
157 views
Behind Blue eyes, sorry green eyes.
Ahh choose black eyes or add contact lens
Manal: Ahh choose black eyes or add contact lens
Hey...I love his green eyes, I don't want other colour..Dolphin cry for green eyes... (Report topic to green eyes holder) 

EmmLee: Hey...I love his green eyes, I don't want other colour..
Sounds incredible hulkManal:
Sounds incredible hulk
Lol...Yes, he is my Incredible Hulk...only with one difference, he becomes green because of love, not anger! EmmLee: Lol...Yes, he is my Incredible Hulk...only with one difference, he becomes green because of love, not anger! 
Ahhh u talk abt admin liamGirl updating themselves for green eyes
EmmLee: Two angelic eyes, two green eyes ... they hurt me deeply once ...I was hurt by the beauty of this color which I see it all around me, in the trees ... even the grass which I walk on, urges me to love this color ...But I was afraid to let me fall in love again of two green eyes, which once had broke my heart, my dreams and trust ...I've always loved this color, but I also tried to hide myself from it, as I thought it would hurt me again ...It has passed many years since two green eyes hurt me and since then I try hard to not let another two green eyes to get close to me ...God or fate has a strange sense of humor, I ran of green eyes but, I could not hide myself from them ...And today two green eyes stole my heart, I have fallen for them, without willing ... without knowing! Because when love comes, doesn't knock on the door....But I feel it's different this time, these two serene eyes are clear, and I can see through them the soul of who bears them...I can read them, I can see thousands of dreams and hidden desires ...I can see the truth and love ...Yes, I'm sure that this time I'm not wrong, I have nothing to be scared of, these two green eyes will not hurt me again, because inside of them, there is love and sincerity, trust and loyality ...For these two green eyes I exist only as a woman, for them beauty and perfection bears only my name ...I am happy that I managed to overcome my fear and let these two green eyes look beyond my soul ...because your look can strips me of secrets, and in front of them I remain wide open just like a book where you can read page after page ....How much I love these two green eyes, I am not able to tell you ... there are no words to express it, but yeah ... I can tell your eyes are burning like two sparks which warms my soul ...Over little time these green eyes will watch me closely ... and I want you to know that when that happens, I'll melt myself like a candle ...Take care of your eyes, my love, because they are my precious gift and I love them with all my heart! 
A beautiful story..! Green is a sign of peace and also an open sinal.
Beautiful. . . Gd post kp t up
EmmLee: Lol...Yes, he is my Incredible Hulk...only with one difference, he becomes green because of love, not anger! 
eyes here and here wonder how ones can be obsessed so badly by only a peculiar part of person?...yeah yeah they say it's love...dreadsoul: eyes here and here wonder how ones can be obsessed so badly by only a peculiar part of person?...yeah yeah they say it's love...
If I like my boyfriend's eyes....is that an obsession for you? Beautiful Emm
EmmLee: If I like my boyfriend's eyes....is that an obsession for you?
Sorry to disappoint you, friend, but there is nothing wrong if I like more some special parts of my boyfriend's body...Who said this is an obsession? Do you know what obsession means? It's amazing that nowadays I can't express my feelings in public because people see love as an obsession....if you wonder if this is an obsession, then I wonder if you know what love means?
I tell you.....when you love someone, you like everything of that person (so there is nothing about that you like only "parts of the body" how you said...) is just I think is normal every human being has his special parts of the body being his "strengths" that people can like more....And I don't see nothing wrong if I like more my boyfriend's eyes.....Is it a crime? Ok ...then I'll go to jail for that! Liam I am sorry baby for being "obsessed" for your eyes...see you after 1 year ....I must go to jail for that! 
come on just dont bring in demons such as love cause...well believe me i know one thing or two about it so these kind of mirages fade away just like a butterfly metamorphosis and yet yeah i surely know what i ment by...dreadsoul: come on just dont bring in demons such as love cause...well believe me i know one thing or two about it so these kind of mirages fade away just like a butterfly metamorphosis and yet yeah i surely know what i ment by...
Only 30 and such a bleak view of life... Too bad. Ragnorak: Only 30 and such a bleak view of life... Too bad. 
is it bleak or realistic?dreadsoul: is it bleak or realistic?
Haide, nu incerca sa ma mai enervezi aici, ca te bat! EmmLee: Haide, nu incerca sa ma mai enervezi aici, ca te bat!
Ne iubim, ce nu intelegi? Uhm? Despre ce realitate vorbesti tu acolo? Spune-mi in limba mea sa te inteleg mai bine...Tu confunzi obsesia cu iubirea si aici asta e singura realitate pe care o vad momentan! 
here comes the"philosopher type woman"...nevermind sorry if i bothered you it was just my view of my own experience,so have mercy on my soul sissy lol