Found on net while surfing
When I fall, He lifts me up!
When I fail, He forgives!
When I am weak, He is strong!
When I am lost, He is the way!
When I am afraid, He is my courage!
When I stumble, He steady
me!
When I am hurt, He heals me!
When I am broken, He mends me!
When I am blind, He leads me!
When I am hungry, He feeds me!
When I face trials, He is with me!
When I face problems, He comforts me!
When I face loss, He provides for me!
When I face persecution, He shields me!
When I face death, He carries me Home!
He is everything for everybody, everywhere, every time, and every way!
He is God, He is faithful!
I am His, and He is mine!....
When I ...
16 replies
79 views
GOod post frnd-great- topic. . . .
Thanx for sharing
No doubt He is Almighty The God who sustains all His bond men, whether they believe Him or not.
Ohh......I thought Something Else till the Last Line!!
BTW,good post Sis!! 
saahir: No doubt He is Almighty The God who sustains all His bond men, whether they believe Him or not.
we never love that much he loves us ...I love this
uplifting
upliftingDolphin cry again ....
Lovely words and a lovely topic. 
i like it really beutyful
Gud job
When u are posting then
i will replay 
superrrr !!! 
oh!!!! nice
so sweet thread 
i love this
Thanks for sharing
Nice imaginary words
sadness 