I have never surfed 2wap at such smooth speeds ever. Must say Internet Explorer 10 is amazing with HTML 5 support, no need for flash or others.
2wapworld is too fast on IE, chrome or Mozilla don't stand any chance
well done Microsoft.
IE 10 is fast.
16 replies
211 views
Thats a gud info. . . .
can i get the link to download IE though m not using genuine Microsoft version ....
IE 10 is only available on windows 8.
mAnNu: can i get the link to download IE though m not using genuine Microsoft version ....
Will have to upgrade it and try.
IE 10 is now available for windows 7, you can get it from windows update or go to this link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/download-ie
It works good on WP8.
Stopped using IE and other browsers after Started using Chrome but after reading your topic... I will check how much fast IE 10 is
I dont about other sites but 2wap is really fast.
Someone: Stopped using IE and other browsers after Started using Chrome but after reading your topic... I will check how much fast IE 10 is
Good info
I am too tube donwloader for youtube donwload
hmmm..ya
Gr8 info..
try torch browser it's faster then ur dic*k
This also depends on network
Very g00od
EpIcInCoGnItO