2WAP

***Your Favourite words of A Song ***

8 replies 82 views
#1
The dawn is breaking A light shining through You're barely waking And I'm tangled up in you Yeah I'm open, you're closed Where I follow, you'll go I worry I won't see your face Light up again Even the best fall down sometimes Even the wrong words seem to rhyme Out of the doubt that fills my mind I somehow find You and I collide I'm quiet you know You make a first impression I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind Even the best fall down sometimes Even the stars refuse to shine Out of the back you fall in time I somehow find You and I collide Don't stop here I've lost my place I'm close behind Even the best fall down sometimes Even the wrong words seem to rhyme Out of the doubt that fills your mind You finally find You and I collide You finally find You and I collide You finally find You and I collide - Collide (Howie day)
#4
Carnival of Rust D' you breathe the name of your saviour in your hour of need, And taste the blame if the flavor should remind you of greed? Of implication, insinuation and ill will, 'til you cannot lie still, In all this turmoil, before red cape and foil come closing in for a kill Come feed the rain 'cause I'm thirsty for your love dancing underneath the skies of lust Yeah, feed the rain 'cause without your love my life ain't nothing but this carnival of rust It's all a game, avoiding failure, when true colors will bleed All in the name of misbehavior and the things we don't need I lust for after no disaster can touch, touch us anymore And more than ever, I hope to never fall, where enough is not the same it was before Come feed the rain... 'cause I'm thirsty for your love dancing underneath the skies of lust Yeah, feed the rain 'cause without your love my life ain't nothing but this carnival of rust Yeah, feed the rain 'cause I'm thirsty for your love dancing underneath the skies of lust Yeah, feed the rain 'cause without your love my life ain't nothing but this carnival of rust Don't walk away, don't walk away, oh, when the world is burning Don't walk away, don't walk away, oh, when the heart is yearning Don't walk away, don't walk away, oh, when the world is burning Don't walk away, don't walk away, oh, when the heart is yearning

Log in or join to reply.