O, my beloved..!
I love you
B'coz
I see in you
My daughter,
B' coz
I see in you
My sister,
B'coz
I see in you
My mother..
I respect you
As to be respected
My wife..
I love you
I respect you
As a woman..
I love
And
I respect
All women
Of
The world,
B'coz there
Contribution is Great
Over all humanbeing...
My Beloved !
33 replies
417 views
Wow its a great words ,salute for a woman,,, , keep posting like this ,,friend
Ur beloved are so lucky with you,, ,
You bring tears into my eyes. Real beautiful.
Yeah., its always a great thing Respectin women.., coz she iz d one who introduced us to d earth.! 
Wow its beautiful
topic of the day . . . .
Very good post
I respect also all women. Bravo women go ahead!
Nice one.. this is awesome
Why? losin d anchor dat holes my luv.
true words
O' my beloved where are you, its been a long time am waiting for you,,
why i didnt found you
u r a great nd lucky for having a talent as a poet
Go n marry if that what u want...
I love it, its well written!
Good tribute to all woman and they deserve to be loved with full reapect..
Your partner is very lucky to have you
Wow wow wow
Smart words 
i realy liked it
Illusion: i realy liked it 