2WAP

The 40 Biggest Duets Of All Time

27 replies 298 views
The 40 Biggest Duets of All Time list includes songs that feature two singers sharing equal vocal duties on the track. Ranking is based on actual performance on the weekly Billboard Hot 100 since the chart launched in August 1958. Songs are ranked based on an inverse point system, with weeks at No. 1 earning the greatest value and weeks at No. 100 earning the least. So, here are the songs, hope you'll find something you like (: 40. The Closer I Get To You - Roberta Flack& Donny Hathaway , 1978 39. I Just Can't Stop Loving You- Michael Jackson & Siedah Garrett , 1987 38. I'm Your Angel- R. Kelly & Celine Dion, 1998 37. Wild Night - John Mellencamp & Me'Shell Ndegeocello, 1994 36. The Next Time I Fall- Peter Cetera & Amy Grant 1986 35. I Got You Babe- Sonny & Cher, 1965 34. All I Have- Jennifer Lopez & LL Cool J, 2003 33. No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)- Barbra Streisand / Donna Summer, 1979 32. The Girl Is Mine- Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney, 1982 31. I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)- Aretha Franklin & George Michael, 1987
#1
30. Friends And Lovers- Carl Anderson & Gloria Loring, 1986 29. Up Where We Belong- Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes, 1982 28. Stop Draggin' My Heart Around- Stevie Nicks with Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers, 1981 27. No Air- Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown, 2008 26. (I've Had) The Time Of My Life- Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes, 1987 25. Easy Lover- Philip Bailey & Phil Collins, 1984 24. You're The One That I Want- John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John, 1978 23. Baby, Come To Me- Patti Austin & James Ingram, 1982 22. Nobody- Keith Sweat & Athena Cage, 1996 21. You Don't Have To Be A Star (To Be In My Show)- Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr., 1976
#2
20. You Don't Bring Me Flowers- Barbra Streisand & Neil Diamond, 1978 19. Don't Know Much- Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville, 1989 18. Somethin' Stupid- Nancy Sinatra & Frank Sinatra, 1967 17. The Way I Are- Timbaland & Keri Hilson, 2007 16. Opposites Attract- Paula Abdul & The Wild Pair, 1988 15. Empire State of Mind- Jay-Z & Alicia Keys, 2009 14. promiscuous- Nelly Furtado & Timbaland, 2006 13. Reunited- Peaches & Herb, 1979 12. Separate Lives- Phil Collins and Marilyn Martin, 1985 11. On My Own- Patti LaBelle & Michael McDonald, 1986
#3
10. Don't Go Breaking My Heart- Elton John & Kiki Dee,1976 09. Islands In The Stream- Kenny Rogers with Dolly Parton, 1983 08. Baby Boy- Beyonce & Sean Paul, 2003 07. My Boo-Usher and Alicia Keys, 2004 06. I'm Real- Jennifer Lopez & Ja Rule, 2001 05. Dilemma- Nelly & Kelly Rowland, 2002 04. Ebony and Ivory- Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder, 1982 03. The Boy Is Mine- Brandy & Monica, 1998 02. Say Say Say- Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson, 1983 01. Endless Love- Diana Ross & Lionel Richie, 1981
#7
GrUnGePrInCe: Going to download all of them. Excellent uploads Sis. smiley
when u have heard all the songs, tell me which ones were good. i will download them. smiley nice uploads anyways lelsi. smiley
#13
_rOwDy_: when u have heard all the songs, tell me which ones were good. i will download them. smiley nice uploads anyways lelsi. smiley
That depends on your taste in music smiley, all of them are great, but we all have different tastes in music , and perhaps many here have never heard any of these ^^. Anyways, thanks.
#14
One should always keep experimenting with different genres.
_rOwDy_: when u have heard all the songs, tell me which ones were good. i will download them. smiley nice uploads anyways lelsi. smiley
#16
Come come gime all you got smiley i know you still have more Find atleast 5 song to download ^o^ soon when i get a permit to back home from site engineer lol
#17
Idiot: Come come gime all you got smiley i know you still have more Find atleast 5 song to download ^o^ soon when i get a permit to back home from site engineer lol
Eheh sure I have, just tell me what you want (:.

Log in or join to reply.