I have never used an android phone and I think the time is now right, I always had other phones because they give more battery and thats the main issue why I never bought an android, also that i have a PC so when at work I had no time to surf on my phone.
Please advice me phone between the range of 10k-15k INR or 200-300 Dollars 
An Android.
28 replies
223 views
same here I also wish to purchase android cell in less than 200dollars if anybody hv knowledge plz advice ...
Currently I am also using an android phone. which is Micromax A57. cost me 6000
i have also used samsung galaxy y phone cost approx 10000, and i found no difference between the two.
the best phone u can buy is Samsung galaxy S3. price 14,499 INR.
Bro thanks for advicing but I do not want big phones which may fall anytime from y hand, also all samsung phones look the same
no looks.
no looks._rOwDy_: Currently I am also using an android phone. which is Micromax A57. cost me 6000
i have also used samsung galaxy y phone cost approx 10000, and i found no difference between the two.
the best phone u can buy is Samsung galaxy S3. price 14,499 INR.
If you are not fan of Big Brand names then try Xolo Q800 (4.5 inch screen,Quadcore media tech processor), Huawei Ascend G510 (its a good phone),Nokia Lumia 620(3.8 inch screen) or 520(4 inch screen)(if you have no problem with Windows),Htc Desire X(music speaker volume too low for my liking rest features a great),Sony Xperia L(if you can increase your budget a little,battery will last for day),
Xolo is going to bring out Xolo X910 with Intel Processor at 10K you could wait for it too ... Xolo Q700 is good phone too .. micromax's all phones are very big in this range..
Try lumia 620 or lumia 520
nokia 700 zeta .symbian^3 smartphone 1 or 1.3ghz professor 512mb ram super multitasker and nokias smallest powerful symbian^3 device like a lil slim.bar of choc
but its not a droid
I hate large sized phones.
_EdGE_: Currently I am also using an android phone. which is Micromax A57. cost me 6000
i have also used samsung galaxy y phone cost approx 10000, and i found no difference between the two.
the best phone u can buy is Samsung galaxy S3. price 14,499 INR.
To be fair, you just got the point. I wouldnt buy an HTC because of the sound, of all the phones you said here, I found the Xperia L to be the best but it is too expensive
Eternal_Knight: If you are not fan of Big Brand names then try Xolo Q800 (4.5 inch screen,Quadcore media tech processor), Huawei Ascend G510 (its a good phone),Nokia Lumia 620(3.8 inch screen) or 520(4 inch screen)(if you have no problem with Windows),Htc Desire X(music speaker volume too low for my liking rest features a great),Sony Xperia L(if you can increase your budget a little,battery will last for day),
Xolo is going to bring out Xolo X910 with Intel Processor at 10K you could wait for it too ... Xolo Q700 is good phone too .. micromax's all phones are very big in this range..
J.A.R.V.I.S: To be fair, you just got the point. I wouldnt buy an HTC because of the sound, of all the phones you said here, I found the Xperia L to be the best but it is too expensive
I just got xperia L it is good piece but has little bugs. sometimes camera doesn't open from homescreen,front camera is not good.. but good thing battery lasts a day or more and it never lags .. display is just too good than grand.. Sound do I need to answer it ? it's sony .. camera is good if you know how to tweak settings for best results ..
Games it can play Asphalt 7 with ease ...Sony Xperia L is now availble on Snapdeal at 15850/- ..
I love the Xperia L , are the bugs minore or they keep happening?
Eternal_Knight:
I just got xperia L it is good piece but has little bugs. sometimes camera doesn't open from homescreen,front camera is not good.. but good thing battery lasts a day or more and it never lags .. display is just too good than grand.. Sound do I need to answer it ? it's sony .. camera is good if you know how to tweak settings for best results ..
Games it can play Asphalt 7 with ease ...
J.A.R.V.I.S: I love the Xperia L , are the bugs minore or they keep happening?
they are minor .. they happen sometimes only.. get a nice screen guard though the screen is a magnet for fingerprints ... also opening back cover is quite a task.. of 8 gb memory 5 gb approx is available for you.. the black cover is very good looking but tends to get finger prints. Red is good looking and i not a finger print magnet like black and white ...
I think xperia P was the one I was talking about.
Eternal_Knight: get a nice screen guard though the screen is a magnet for fingerprints ... also opening back cover is quite a task.. of 8 gb memory 5 gb approx is available for you.. the black cover is very good looking but tends to get finger prints. Red is good looking and i not a finger print magnet like black and white ...
J.A.R.V.I.S: I think xperia P was the one I was talking about.
lolzzz p is old now I am seriously confused
I hate samsung phones because all look the same
I hate samsung phones because all look the sameEternal_Knight:
lolzzz p is old now 
J.A.R.V.I.S: I am seriously confused
I hate samsung phones because all look the same
go to some stores that will let you use phones . see for yourself sony xperia L,Sony xperia P,Samsung Grand.. or you could wait for sony xperia M .. its dual sim coming from sony ...
I hate samsung phones because all look the sameI was disappointed with xperia Z, okay let me wait then coz dual sim will help me.
Eternal_Knight:
go to some stores that will let you use phones . see for yourself sony xperia L,Sony xperia P,Samsung Grand.. or you could wait for sony xperia M .. its dual sim coming from sony ...
Try Chinese mobiles like nktel, lephone it may help you 