A Inspirational piece of poetry I find on the net
I have a friend in Jesus
Who guides me through the gale
A first mate and a skipper
Who helps me to set sail.
He offers strength and guidance
A helmsman at the wheel
An ever-steady beam of light
A fortress made of steel.
He's the master of the ocean
My refuge and my rock
A harbor that I turn to
My anchor at life's dock.
He's a mighty sailing warrior
A helping hand indeed
A pilot through the churning waves
He meets my every need.
He's the One I always run to
When the waves won't let me be
The lighthouse that I turn to
On a rough and troubled sea.
He's a smoothly sailing vessel
A refuge from the storm
The gentle breeze that sends me to
An island, sweet and warm.
He's a brave and fearless skipper
A shelter from the heat
Water when I'm thirsty
A vessel filled with wheat.
He's a sure and steady sailor
My Captain on life's sea
No matter where I journey
He goes along with me.
Jesus, Captain of Life's Sea
6 replies
103 views
I'm very much inspired with sacrifices of Jesus Crist (P.B.U.H) for all humanbeings. Which gives me strength & power to fight against injustice.
Touching and inspiring. thanks for sharing
Yes. True
gud topic
tnx for sharing
Yes. True
gud topic
tnx for sharing..
inspirational but great topic 
Thanks for sharing 