What do you think is the biggest problem 2wap is dealing w/ currently? Please be nice. And don't use the 'F' word against any of the staffs, especially KingFISHER 
The 2wap Problem
28 replies
459 views
who did this?
Staff misbehaving nd multi nick user...
Dashman: Staff misbehaving nd multi nick user...
I'm gonna answer to your shout here. We can't talk about KingFISHER because in relatively quick time he's gone from a big joke to a head joker.. In translation, he's gone from an annoying dude to an Admin. Whoa! So there must be that 'it' factor which you're not allowed to criticized here. Gold prices falling down.
AmouR: I'm gonna answer to your shout here. We can't talk about KingFISHER because in relatively quick time he's gone from a big joke to a head joker.. In translation, he's gone from an annoying dude to an Admin. Whoa! So there must be that 'it' factor which you're not allowed to criticized here. 
... sorry I don't want to hijack yr debate... what ever he get status here .. I don't care.... he is never good administration for me.... he play bed politics with his multi nick user friendTum hi ho 
ToXiC_bIoHaZaRd: Tum hi ho 
Achhe gane ka bura use mat kar Dashman: ... sorry I don't want to hijack yr debate... what ever he get status here .. I don't care.... he is never good administration for me.... he play bed politics with his multi nick user friend
Good amount of ass kissing helped that guy.well,the problem of 2wap is 2wap problem,every problem that 2wap has is 2wap issue,2wap so many problem and that problem cannot solve by 2wap
Manal: well,the problem of 2wap is 2wap problem,every problem that 2wap has is 2wap issue,2wap so many problem and that problem cannot solve by 2wap
Big issue.AmouR: Big issue.
yeah very bigManal: yeah very big
lmao
*Features Without Work Available In Large Numbers.
cant really find ay problem at the moment
I dnt see any problem in 2Wap!
Except abusing in Chatroom 
Fake people are big problem here now
Fakes ..

The Staff Disloyalty........ 
IT BECAME DESERTED!
...
the system of giving ur pluses to other meamber is one of the biggest reason why people make FAKE ACCOUNTS…
Agree…??