Borrow me some Light,
So that I can enlighten
Your
with it...
I find darkness every where,
In every hut of those
Who live their life,
Below the poverty line..
Their children wear cloths,
So many patches with,
Their huts protect them not
From sun heat, neither from rain
Nor from cold,
Some of them,
Live their life on narrow streets,
No roofs over their heads,
They share their breads in between,
Often they pass their nights without food..
Let me do something,
To grow them up,
From their hunger,
And basic needs..
Then I will turn towards you
Then only, I can draw you out
From depth of your dakness
Till you have to wait for me,
O' my Beloved...!
Borrow Some Light for Me
23 replies
260 views
Some r fortunate while others r nt.
Heart Touching
Gud post.../
True lines , touching deep through in the heart....
darksoul: True lines , touching deep through in the heart....
Hope ppl can feel pain of such people who live their life below poverty line.There are many pplz who threw many food every day to dustbin which didnt evn touch, Who have alotz cloths in their wardrobe even many of those cloths didnt wear for 1 time, who have alots of compartment which didnt visit evn for 1 time each month. Such types of peoplez shud be simpathetic to those pplz who doesnt have food 4 eating, cloths 4 wearing,house 4 living.
Nice 1 bro!
Not bad..good post
The Last 4 Lines... So Caring. I like this 
It's good to share to other what we have,,and to give them little light. good posts
Many kids live their lives on the street with no one to take care of them.they hv nothing to eat or water to bath.no one to call mom or dad.but to ask for help thats the light u can bring to them.
saahir: Borrow me some Light,
So that I can enlighten
Your
with it...
I find darkness every where,
In every hut of those
Who live their life,
Below the poverty line..
Their children wear cloths,
So many patches with,
Their huts protect them not
From sun heat, neither from rain
Nor from cold,
Some of them,
Live their life on narrow streets,
No roofs over their heads,
They share their breads in between,
Often they pass their nights withouf food..
Let me do something,
To grow them up,
From their hunger,
And basic needs..
Then I will turn towards you
Then only, I can draw you out
From depth of your dakness
Till you have to wait for me,
O' my Beloved...!
Here is a candle Nice words ... 
I think many kids do need some light and that is help
nyc bro.. keep it up nd posted a gr8 info lyk dis..
chaPPies: Here is a candle
4u
Cfl or bulb??
GhAyAl: Cfl or bulb??
Light from ignorance to knowledge.Trax:

saahir:
Light from ignorance to knowledge.
ok den tube light is better option