You are the meaning of my
life
You are the dream of my
thought
You are the lyrics of my
feelings You are the literature of
my silence
You are the journey of my
emotions
You are the translation of
my path You are the difination of
my dignity
You are the every thing for
me
I am nothing without you
So please dont leave me I want you stay in my life
forever
A girl Should understand the true love of her guy.
8 replies
98 views
another thought::"When a girl Loves a boy, No one knows except the girl
&
When a boy loves a girl everyone knows except
the girl..."
It counts 4 a boy also
words over used of a man. ! Great , u made it man
Girl is very bad
And when a husband hate his wife, every1 and d woman knowz
Gud post . . ..
gud.....
I disagree. A girl can know when she's loved. But she also knows when she isn't wanted .