BOY : A, B, C
GIRL : What ?
BOY : Always Be Careful
GIRL: then ?
BOY : D, E, F, G
Girl : ??
BOY : Don't Ever ForGet That
GIRL : Hmmm....
BOY : I am H I
Girl : What H I ?
BOY : Happily In love
GIRL : So ??
BOY : J, K, L, M, - Just Keep Loving Me
GIRL : And how about N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z ?
BOY : No Other Person Quite, Reasonable , Shall Treat U Very Well Xcept me You'll Zee ? ? ?
Awesome isn't?? ?
Found it from a friend
Explaination of A to Z..
11 replies
93 views
It is rall Awesome Sissy... !
Wow! Nice topic . Keep it up!
-Marizelle-: BOY : A, B, C
GIRL : What ?
BOY : Always Be Careful
GIRL: then ?
BOY : D, E, F, G
Girl : ??
BOY : Don't Ever ForGet That
GIRL : Hmmm....
BOY : I am H I
Girl : What H I ?
BOY : Happily In love
GIRL : So ??
BOY : J, K, L, M, - Just Keep Loving Me
GIRL : And how about N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z ?
BOY : No Other Person Quite, Reasonable , Shall Treat U Very Well Xcept me You'll Zee ? ? ?
Awesome isn't?? ?
Found it from a friend
wow awsome
gup post
keep t upCreative. I love it.. Keep Posting More. 
wow it's great, , you made a great explanation
What an Explanation,Itz Just like that of my teacher! 
Really Awesome! Liked
I like it **
Nice
wow !! what an explanation...
Wow!!!! very nice... 