2wapworld Tour Coming soon...2wapworld Ambassadors would be appointed to each forums and other specific directories across the web.
2WAP WORLD TOUR
THEME: Disturbin The Web
If you want to Participate in the on coming 2wapworld Tour or want to support, Kindly post here for your application and drop your comments/concern about the tour.
SUPPORTED by
Sheav7
Specktraflame
Resphanto
Ragnorak
OFFICIALLY PROMOTED by
MUSICatLOUD
2wapworld Tour
24 replies
393 views
I want to meet all my frnds nd my sis
I'm got your back in this!!
i am here to take part, but what is the theme of this event?? 
Am innnnn...btw is dis a game show?????
Am in!!!!!!!!
JaZzY: i am here to take part, but what is the theme of this event?? 
the theme of the event Is #Disturbin The WebResphanto: the theme of the event Is #Disturbin The Web
how we would do that? Generaly, I think I can decypher the the fact that each forums gonna be having her tour and competition.
JaZzY: how we would do that?
the tour would last here on 2wap for a month which would include games,awards,appointment of 2wap appointment, Artist&Model Arena for promotions and many more..but #DisturbinTheWeb is a rally that would start a week before the tour begins..everyone 2wappers would trend 2wap tour awareness on all different social medias like twitter,fb,keek...JaZzY: how we would do that?
the tour would last here on 2wap for a month which would include games,awards,appointment of 2wap appointment, Artist&Model Arena for promotions and many more..but #DisturbinTheWeb is a rally that would start a week before the tour begins..everyone 2wappers would trend 2wap tour awareness on all different social medias like twitter,fb,keek...dates would soon be released.Wait!! Jst knw that in anytin like diz ya neva count me Out!!...... Jst count me IN!! (am all in)
Iam
W8ng bro so
iam also in
The Full info about the 2wapworld Tour would be out soon....get involved and stand the chance to be a unique ambassador of 2wap. Keep signing IN!
I'm in
Whn is it starting?
Date and Full Info of 2wapworld Tour would soon be released....#Much Anticipated
We can't wait
.
I m in...
I m in too ..
Dear 2wappers,
We appreciated your time and patience for the much anticipated 2wap Tour which is under managerial development as the necessary arrangement is been made by the board, we kindly apologize for the delay.
Best regards,
2wap Staff Team.