2WAP

Mask The Disdain !!

2 replies 90 views
Today I am gonna teach u a lesson of Lifetime Ladies & Gentlemen, Do not mind if it does not rhyme 'That One Rule' I did not tell u If I do not now,then I'll fail u Gone the days of honesty & triumph of truth Does the trick Your mind & the tricky Mouth MASK the DISDAIN & become a SCOUNDREL STAB on the BACK & have mercy = NULL Today facts are VOID & LIARS are BOSS Doing bad & talking good, is a great cause This is the dead right case of this 2wap U would find it also all over the map And if u refuse to follow the path of these crooks They will declare u refugee Smartly by the book smiley Nobody knows what they cook, But Look, Do not worry, Start following them, Join their company, And shout out Loud this: 'I am killing the innocents for the sake of Harmony' Done! Now ur ready.

Log in or join to reply.