if u like that movie its mean u are PotterHead
tell me who cast harry potter most you like?
1. harry potter
2. hermonie granger
3. neville long botton
4. luna lovegood
5. draco malvoy
6. ron weasley
7. ginny weasley
8. sirius black
9. voldemort
10. others
does anyone like harry potter movie?
22 replies
279 views
hmm .. i like harry potter..
For me has to be Severus Snape. What a character. 
GrUnGePrInCe: For me has to be Severus Snape. What a character. 
oh yea..i know him. he is second father of harry potterThe greatest sacrifice after sirius 
dian_lovegood:
oh yea..i know him. he is second father of harry potter
GrUnGePrInCe: The greatest sacrifice after sirius 
yea u right..No need to be surprised,I have not watched yet any of Harry Potter series movie.so no comments.
Its a gud series
HARRY POTTER
I like this movie.
I like hary potter
I like HERMOINE GRANGER
Best to all harry potter movies?
HarrY PottR
i hate harrypotter series....some waste stuff
Yes i like all series. . . . .
Yes! I like harry poter movies
ALL MOVIES ARE RUBBISH
Luv all series.
Hermonie Granger
HarrY PotteR,I like it! 