How many of you have windows 8 and whats your review on it?
For me its the fastest windows OS ever, seriously, along with the start up as well has a great task manager and sync properties it has everything. 
Windows 8 users.
26 replies
217 views
I just install it on my laptop
im still working out if i like it had it for about 3 mnths now and really not sure about it
Not sure why?
Spoon: im still working out if i like it had it for about 3 mnths now and really not sure about it
im finding it hard to find things with pretty much 2 home pages i like just having the 1 but that cld b because i know where everything is
Do you have a touch pc? if yes it will be easier, I dont have a touch but I fond the apps very useful.
Spoon: im finding it hard to find things with pretty much 2 home pages i like just having the 1 but that cld b because i know where everything is
nah i dnt have touchscreen pc but thinking about getting 1 in the nextmonth just not sure how i will go with it with my fingernails lol im such a girl aint i lol
Still I.m with windows7.but soon I..l install windows8.
Its not the authentic windows but ofcourse a better one moving towards advancement.
I'm also still on Windows 7 ultimate.
Windows 8 is the best for me. I like the store most. Too bad i cant run xampp if i install skype from store as i cant disable port 80 and port 443. Never the less, i installed the skype desktop application instead of the one u find on store. I'm sorted and the best thing is that i run 64bit, and my 8 gig ram is working as normal 8 gb than 3.75gb on 32bit...
And what i like most, is that im using microsoft account not local pc, it easly helps me to restore my settings when i login on another pc.
Thanks to windows 8. I love it most 
Me....
Me.!
:p 
Any body who wants genuine w8 keygen Fresh can pm me cost is 2.5k in black it is...
Its Fast & New Features Makes It Cool! 
i'll rather wait for the release of windows 8.1
They say it'll have windows start button
GrUnGePrInCe: How many of you have windows 8 and whats your review on it?
For me its the fastest windows OS ever, seriously, along with the start up as well has a great task manager and sync properties it has everything. 
I 've ....bt itzz nt gud dan its previous version..... :
< :€
Windows 8 is faster than 7 and still is the best with the 8.1 update coming. 
Trax:
bt windows 7will works btr dan 8... :/
GrUnGePrInCe: Windows 8 is faster than 7 and still is the best with the 8.1 update coming. 
im only talking bout windows 8...7 is btr dan dat....7has strt optn bt 8has nt......
its othr point dat windows 8.1 realesed and has start option.....