Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cellular phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands-free speaker function and begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen.
MAN: "Hello"
WOMAN: "Hi Honey, its me. Are you at the club?"
MAN: "Yes."
WOMAN: "Im at the shops now and found this beautiful leather coat. Its only *2,000; is it OK if I buy it?"
MAN: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."
WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Lexus dealership and saw the new models. I saw one I really liked."
MAN: "How much?"
WOMAN: "*90,000."
MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."
WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing I was just talking to Janie and found out that the house I wanted last year is back on the market. Theyre asking *980,000 for it."
MAN:"Well, then go ahead and makean offer of *900,000. Theyll probably take it. If not, we can go the extra eighty-thousand if its what you really want."
WOMAN: "OK. Ill see you later! I love you so much!"
MAN: "Bye! I love you, too."
The man hangs up. The other men inthe locker room are staring at him inastonishment, mouths wide open.
My kinda husband!
9 replies
87 views
He turns and asks, "Anyone know whos phone this is?"
hehe! Oops!
Good title
Money doesnt matter when it is Wrong number.....
Omg! Poor man is gona crack when he get his bank statement..
Sure,next morning one of them would be in hospital.
wakakakaka
Money
.
90,000 