Wht drives u crazy
17 replies
89 views
Whn i eat a toffee and it stick 2 my teeth 
When In A Meeting,I Am Not Sure I Have Closed My Zip Or Not!!

When it's a good day and I worry that a bad day might come - it spoils the good day, too! Lol.
sexy
love
when i feel sleepy....
A bad network drives me crazy grrr
To wait for someone or something...just hate it .....
doing homework, talking with my school friends 
posting in 2wap..
When I Buy A New Mobile With Paying Its Full Amount & The Next Day,I See That,It Is On Sale at just 50% Money.. 
expecially when Calling a person then it says, the number you are callin is switch off or no answer
When internet is slow...
stupid ppl
games ..
love
When i get up too early on sunday..
When Matron show her red face early in the morning when m late for my duty 