2WAP

THE WORLD BEST LOVE LETTER in Nigeria.

10 replies 234 views
A love letter from a mechanic to a pepper seller. Hello Girl, I want to write u dis letter Becos everyday I saw u opposite my workshop. U saw me & I also saw u everyday. But I have wash u 4 a severally time now. The way ur behaviour is, nor good for me but I want to take u as a good garl friend. Because u are a beautyfool garl in Dis our town. So I luv u like butafly luv a flower. Errrmmmmmm, but one thing is dat, I want to talk to u but u don't half tym. Dat is y I shouldn't came & talk to u all dis tym, all dis season. If u tink dat u cannot read d letter, just phone me & gave me d reply or d answer! I am doned 4 now. Good byeeeeee, u hear????. Yours forever, Mechanical Engineerer. Ebubedike. THE LOVELY REPLY: my Dearing Ebu, I rily soprice for ur leta ooo. I saw u wen u saw me but I was shying too much and I look down. The way my hart is doin me I want to folo u but I kannot left my pepper becus this is d only source for me to chop before anyman will come and carry me away. I hope u are undastanding all i am talking here, abi?? I want to fone u oooo, but u have too resharge me. Ur leta have really torch me. If u come to my compound, just trow four stone to my roof, i will come met u for backside. From ur hart Bintu Silifatu

Log in or join to reply.