Eazy : Ill kill myself so that I won't pay you
*he pulled a gun and shot himself dead*
Akpors : hahaha.. If you think you will get away with my money then you are wrong, I will follow you until you pay me
*he takes the gun and shot himself dead aswell*
Samuel: Was watching from a distance he laughed and said these guys are funny, I want to watch this till the end. he also took the gun and killed himself!
SO IF U WANT 2 KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT, U KNOW WHAT 2 DO.
U KNOW WHAT 2 DO.
12 replies
119 views
ok u did the same?
Ok lets do
Ahh! What a destiny of stupid guys!
who wants same ?
I Also Want to know the other part,i'll also die!!
oke we will saw who shot dead
Still live
^^.
kill ur self and go and watch the next part
I want to count the ppl 'll kill itself ...
Lets will do. . . .
Dead end