I haven't found people into my best friend. anyone to be my bestfriend?but first u must tell me ur bestfriend in 2wap!
Who is ur bestfriend in 2wap?
71 replies
478 views
All are best here.
Really?
i have one best friend here and he know who he is, thank you best
I just know a few people here.
I hav a lotz. Hard to specify.
musafir
4now am just my self best maybe witen time I may av a bestie
best frnd on 2wap? na nobody.
outlaw: Manal. Oh wait, no. She's my gf now.
Accourding to Ghost aka Hell sick i mean seekermy one and only best friend is Terry
My best friend
Hareesh...
kingfisher...
i have no best frnd here, but i have someone who cares for me very much.., he is my guide, my mentor.
up to now since i knew dis site...
mani kant...n....jagdeep singh.
n many to mention
Pasee & priyam
no1
lots of he he
many best friends..r there. new best friends are gita and u
Dnt knnw
merly,skyliner and hareesh
They re many 2 mention